Thursday 29 April 2010

4. How did you attract/address your audience?

I attracted my audience by using a simple colour scheme of grey and red and using a font that would appeal to young people. My pictures are of drug misuse which would help the audience realise the consequences of taking them. My home page has lots of space which would appeal to a young audience and the photo of the eye is very effective in grabbing attention. The main body text is clear and the header for the text sets up a problem then offers a solution.
I addressed my audience by using positive and persuasive on all pages which would attract people more than negativity when they are already probably feeling bad about themselves. The site offers advice and a number to call for more help so visitors will find this helpful if they are there because they want to get in touch with someone.








No comments:

Post a Comment