Thursday 29 April 2010

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Whilst creating this media product I learnt how to use PhotoShop as before I had never used this. I also learnt to use iWeb which is the 'WYSIWYG' software we used to create our websites. I learnt how to create a website from scratch as I had never made a website before. We weren't allowed to use iWeb templates so we had to design our own templates, page structure and design. We also had to use PhotoShop to create our logos and edit photos to make them suitable for the site.
Overall my skills and technological knowledge has developed greatly whilst creating my website and I think there has been a great increase from my preliminary website to my newly designed drugs based website. I have learned mostly that the software we use is very good for creative projects because you can be creative without having to know HTML code and without being very technical. PhotoShop is a bit more difficult to use but I have managed to learn how to use the basic tools. I've also learned how to use Blogger from this project and I now know that I can publish my own work and ideas on the Web for free if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment